We realize that you may have not been able to make all four sessions of the 2012 Sheep & Goat WebEx Series. We were able to record all of the sessions and are posting them here for your convenience.
- “Lambing and Kidding Management and Newborn Health Issues” by Dr. Bill Shulaw, OSU, (forthcoming).
- “Internal Parasites Chemical Resistance and Life Cycle” by Jeff McCutcheon, OSU Extension Educator
- “Sheep and Goat Internal Parasite Management” by Rory Lewandowski, OSU Extension Educator
- “Udder Health and Mastitis” by Dr. Leo Timms, Iowa State University
- “Recognizing, Treating, and Preventing Major Diseases of Sheep and Goats” by Dr. Eric Gordon, OSU